How can I get copies of the new forms?

Copies of the forms can be obtained on OSHA's web site or from the OSHA publications office at (202) 693-1888.

Are the recordkeeping requirements the same in all of the States?

The States operating OSHA-approved State Plans must adopt occupational injury and illness recording and reporting requirements that are substantially identical to the requirements in Part 1904 and which should also be in effect on January 1, 2002. For more information, see the discussion under "States Requirements," §1904.37.

Does my company need to fill out OSHA  300, 300A, 301 forms?

No.  If your company had ten (10) or fewer employees at all times during the last calendar year, you do not need to keep OSHA injury and illness records unless OSHA or the BLS informs you in writing that you must keep records under § 1904.41 or § 1904.42. However, as required by § 1904.39, all employers covered by the OSH Act must report to OSHA any workplace incident that results in a fatality or the hospitalization of three or more employees. 1904.1(a)(1)

Yes.  If your company had more than ten (10) employees at any time during the last calendar year, you must keep OSHA injury and illness records unless your establishment is classified as a partially exempt industry under § 1904.2. 1904.1(a)(2)